What are the current inbound Covid-19 travel requirements to the Philippines?
As of 13 September 2022, inbound international travelers need the following requirements:
Passport must be valid for at least six months at the time of arrival.
- Outbound travel ticket departing in less than 30 days at the time of arrival.
- Registration on One Health Pass (onehealthpass.com.ph) prior departure from origin.
- Fully Covid-19 vaccinated, wherein the second dose in a 2-dose series or a single-dose vaccine must have been taken more than 14 days prior to departure from country of origin or port of embarkation. Covid-19 vaccine/s taken must be in the Emergency Use Listing of the World Health Organization or the Emergency Use Authorization List of Compassionate Special Permit of the Philippine Food and Drug Administration. Covid-19 vaccination must be presented in either of the following documents:
- World Health Organization International Certificate of Vaccination and Prophylaxis, or
- VaxCertPH, or
- National certificate of country which has accepted VaxCertPH under reciprocal arrangement.
Is Norway on the list of countries which has accepted the Philippines’ VaxCertPH?
Recently, Norway was added on the list of countries which has accepted the Philippines’ VaxCertPH. If you have the Covid-19 vaccines in the World Health Organization International Certificate of Vaccination and Prophylaxis booklet, we still recommend that you bring this.